According to NYS Vehicle and Traffic Law, it probably does.  You are riding on private property here, but we don’t check or enforce this rule.  However, if you have an accident where someone is injured, the State Police will be called by the hospital and you might get a ticket.  Most side by sides cannot be registered in NYS.  They are treated as equipment and can be driven on the public roads.  If you want to go down into the village of Andover, you need to have license and insurance on all ATVs and bikes.  Just Insurance on Side by Sides.