You can visit our online store at


If you are registered on this website prior to 10.27.2017 then you will already have an account on the store website.  Otherwise, you may have to register for an account on that website as well.  These are 2 separate websites/databases.

A red block in the calendar = BOOKED – NOT AVAILABLE

A green block in the calendar = AVAILABLE – YOU CAN BOOK IT

A gray block in the calendar = UN-AVAILABLE – YOU CANNOT BOOK IT

YES, Please print your receipt and bring it with you for verification purposes

That is okay!  Simply go through the check out process as if you did have a PayPal account.  When you get to the PayPal account login, look down a little ways and there is an option to pay using a credit card WITHOUT having a PayPal account.  You don’t even have to sign up for an account to use a credit card.

If you still have troubles, give us a call so we can process your payment offline.

Due to an increase in the use of pallets and other unapproved firewood being brought in my campers, we are updating our policy. Going forward, patrons may NOT bring their own firewood onto Tall Pines property.

We have firewood for sale here at the Headquarters Barn.

We leave that up to the judgement of the parents.  We do however want to see young riders on a machine appropriate for their size and skill level.  Children under 16 need to be under ADULT supervision.

NO. A Family Season Pass is for a Mom and Dad and minor children who live at home.  Once the children are old enough to buy their own beer, they need to buy their own season pass.

There is a list of phone numbers on the door and on the table inside the door.  Start at the top and start calling until you get somebody.  Don’t give up.  We are still an operating farm.  We are close by and will come as soon as you call. If you don’t get someone right away, get unloaded and try again.

Two reasons.  Barrett Hill Road and Pixley Hill Road.  They are very steep,rough, NOT BLACKTOPPED, and are “Seasonal Use Roads”.  They are marked as such.  There is no Maintenance, i.e. PLOWING SANDING or SALTING.  Follow our directions and stay on the good blacktopped roads.  You don’t want to have problems on the way here.  Save yourself trouble and save your transmission, use our directions.

You should keep your number in your phone under contacts.  That way if you lose the card you are still able to register quickly.  If you don’t have it, we can look it up if we are not too busy.  When we are busy you will probably have to fill out waivers again and get a new number.  At some point we may start charging for lost cards.

It is a card we issue to you that has your registration number on it that links to your waiver and ID.  That way, you only have to print your name and number, pay and go ride.  No more waivers to fill out.

Yes, so we can enter you and your waiver into our computer system.  We will issue you an “Easy Pass” to speed up registration.  The records are secure and are not ever shared with anybody.

The minor waiver has to be signed by a parent or guardian.  If you are bringing a waiver with you and the parent who signed it is not with you, we will need a copy of the signers Drivers License.  No Exceptions!

Yes, except for the “Bikes Only” they are all wide enough for any S X S we have ever seen.  They are groomed by a bulldozer that is 7′ wide.

Yes, most of them.  Approximately 25% of them are closed during the event.  They will open right after the race finishes at about 11:00 on Sunday morning. Remember, they race ALL NIGHT so if you think that is going to bother your sleeping, you might want to pick a different weekend to come.

We are open 7 days a week from January 2nd to the Sunday before the start of next Rifle Deer Season in November. You can always check our website for any unscheduled closing.  When it’s real cold and lots of snow you can always call us to get a trail report.  No more Tough Mudder events.

ALL riders are required to wear DOT Approved motorcycle or ATV helmets.  You don’t put a million dollar head in a ten dollar helmet!

No we don’t. Wish we could

According to NYS Vehicle and Traffic Law, it probably does.  You are riding on private property here, but we don’t check or enforce this rule.  However, if you have an accident where someone is injured, the State Police will be called by the hospital and you might get a ticket.  Most side by sides cannot be registered in NYS.  They are treated as equipment and can be driven on the public roads.  If you want to go down into the village of Andover, you need to have license and insurance on all ATVs and bikes.  Just Insurance on Side by Sides.